Nominations must be received by June 12, 2017 | Winners will be announced at the Conation Nation Symposium Awards Luncheon on October 26th, 2017
Kolbe Enterprise Award: For Organizational Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors an enterprise for using the Kolbe System™ to achieve success that can be demonstrated with objective results (such as increased profitability, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, or increased efficiency, etc.).
- Enterprises of any size are eligible as long as they have been in existence for at least two years.
- Finalists will have used the Kolbe Theory in creative and innovative ways to make a significant difference in their business models or practices.
- Finalists will have demonstrated the use of Kolbe solutions to reach their goals and achieve significant and sustained results over time.
Kolbe Professional Award: for Individual Leadership in Building Conative Excellence
This award honors a Kolbe Certified™ Consultant who has developed a high level of expertise in Kolbe Theory, and has used Kolbe products and methodologies to impact organizations and/or individuals.
- Must be Kolbe Certified Consultant for at least one year (as of September 22, 2016).
- Finalists will demonstrate how they have used (and how successfully they have used) specific Kolbe products and methodologies to impact organizations and/or individuals.